Fijit Friends

Filed under:

Figit Friends dance, talk and tell jokes. Credit: mattel.com

What's a Fijit Friend, we asked our toy-savvy 6-year-old. "Oh, I want a Fijit Friend. They're like these little dancing robot thingies. And if you say, 'I love you, Fijit Friend,' they say 'I love you, too.' I really want one for my birthday. Can I have one for my birthday?"

OK, OK, we get it. Fijit Friends are fab. The little robots from Mattel dance when you play them different songs, give them a squeeze or poke their bellies, busting different moves. They also talk, tell jokes and recognize your kid's voice.

Four friends are available -- Sage, Logan, Willa and Serafina. Be prepared for your own birthday gift requests.

At shop.mattel.com, $50.

Permalink | Email this | Comments


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jenna Lyons divorce: Lesbian lover of J Crew boss outed as Courtney Crangi

BAFTA TV Awards 2011: The Only Way Is Essex girls lead the glamour

Small Doses of Vicodin OK for Breast-Feeding Moms, Study Says