Beyonce: 'I Always Said I Would Have a Baby at 30'

Filed under:

Nine months of weight gain, nausea, exhaustion and tiredness? Beyonce, can you handle this?

The singer, 29, hits the big 3-0 in September, which has her fans speculating whether she's making plans for a baby with her hubby, Jay-Z.

"I always said I would have a baby at 30," Beyonce tells Piers Morgan on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight." "I'm 29. But I also said I was gonna retire at 30, so I don't know. Who knows? I'm not retiring."

When Morgan asks if we can expect a baby from the power couple soon, she relies, "Only God knows."

We think a baby would make her crazy in love, don't you?

Want to get the latest ParentDish news and advice? Sign up for our newsletter!

Permalink | Email this | Comments


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jenna Lyons divorce: Lesbian lover of J Crew boss outed as Courtney Crangi

BAFTA TV Awards 2011: The Only Way Is Essex girls lead the glamour

Small Doses of Vicodin OK for Breast-Feeding Moms, Study Says